Make your child’s dance experience a magical one!
Join us at Once Upon A Ballet in Castle Rock: where fairy tales come to life in children’s ballet classes. In our classes, children learn ballet steps through the magic of fairy tales. They will learn proper ballet technique and vocabulary as their dance activities take them through a story, allowing them to become part of the fairy tale when they come to class. Classes are taught by American Ballet Theatre Certified Teacher, Ashley R. Smith.
Why Once Upon A Ballet?
Once Upon A Ballet in Castle Rock makes ballet more fun by incorporating fairy tales into class activities. Classes provide a social environment where learning skills such as courtesy, listening, and following directions are reinforced. Classes are taught in a fun and non-competitive learning environment dedicated to each child’s development as a dancer and individual. These classes will help your child develop the life-long skills of focus, discipline and confidence!
The benefits of a dance education are endless. To name just a few:
- Self-discipline, self-confidence, and focus that will follow your child to the academic environment and beyond.
- Improved gross motor development, coordination, and muscle strength and flexibility.
- A positive social environment for your child to be a part of.
- A greater appreciation for the arts, including dance, music, and theatre.
- Health and nutritional awareness.